Share the kind of love that can change the world. Show your kindness, compassion, and caring for others. Let your #TrueBlue shine during Random Acts of Kindness Week (February 14 – 20) and beyond.
Here are a few random acts of kindness ideas to get you started:
- Write a thank-you note to someone who serves your community – let a police officer, a nurse, or your postal carrier know you appreciate them!
- Visit your local animal shelter and spend 30 minutes walking or playing with the animals.
- When you go out to eat, pay for a veteran’s meal.
- Smile at a stranger and give them a genuine compliment.
- Donate books you’ve already read to a library
- Take your old coats to a homeless shelter
At MDsave, #TrueBlue is at the heart of what we do. We’re advocates for better health and more affordable healthcare for everyone, because a healthier world is a happier world. Our customers are our lifeline. Here’s what they’re saying about us:
“Excellent care and service. Thanks for saving me so much money.”– Rene from Pennsylvania
“Thanks to MDsave, I got the medical test my doctor ordered, quickly, professionally and affordably. Your personal attention and standard of care were exceptional.” – Charlotte from Virginia